Discover the Possibilities of Cloud ComputingIt's the goal of every IT department to increase capacity and add capabilities on the fly — without investing in new infrastructure, software licensing or training. Cloud computing can help you achieve that goal and more.
But what type of cloud infrastructure is right for your organization? And how will an enterprise cloud maintain your data security and regulation compliance?
Find the answers with a cloud workshop from Dell services.
How It WorksStarting with an introduction to cloud computing, we discuss various cloud capabilities, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Next, we explore your current operational and IT environments to help you determine whether a public, private or hybrid cloud infrastructure would best suit your organization. We then conclude the workshop by identifying next steps that can range from an in-depth cloud assessment to a cloud technology proof of concept.
The Cloud Workshop features:
- Free half-day consultative session
- Introduction to the Dell cloud portfolio of services — managed, hosted, subscription and consulting
- Overview of the Dell approach to cloud and methodology, including operational, organizational, financial and technical workload analysis
- Identification of next steps
Benefits of Cloud computing workshop include:
- Discuss your key IT and business challenges with a Dell cloud solution architect
- Discover the potential of Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions
- Learn about public, private and hybrid cloud delivery models that can enable these solutions