Providing Cloud Options, Easing Cloud Adoption
Searching for the right way to introduce the flexibility, scalability and cost savings of cloud computing into your IT environment? We can help. Dell has partnered with Microsoft to add the Windows® Azure™ platform to the options available from the Dell Services cloud.
We have also partnered in creating the Dell-powered Windows Azure Platform Appliance. Working on the platform-as-a-service cloud delivery model (PaaS) (one of three cloud delivery models), the Windows Azure Platform Appliance offers cost-saving elasticity: You can scale up when you need capacity and pull back when you don’t.
The result is a flexible cloud delivery model that adapts to your unique needs and goals—in other words, it’s cloud the way you want it. With public or private options, we offer the level of cloud support you need, whether it’s:
- Standardized technology and proactive, remote management
- The simplicity of services delivered through the cloud
- Ease of use, with automated, self-configuring, open technology
- Hyper-efficient storage that’s tiered, safe, affordable and open
Dell Services is ready to help you evaluate where and how your organization can benefit from cloud computing. We offer:
- Cloud consulting services customized for your specialized needs
- Application migration, integration and implementation services
- Expertise in the full range of cloud models, including software as a service, infrastructure as a service and platform as a service
Dell has been designing infrastructure solutions for the leading cloud service providers for years. Talk to Dell today about how we can help you move to the cloud.
Reduce operating expenses; increase capacity; provide resiliency — no matter what drives your cloud goals, Dell can help you get there.
Boost IT capabilities without adding hardware maintenance complexities and expensive up-front costs.