So how do you put our technologies to work for you?
Dell commercial end-user devices ship with automated tools and utilities to help you simplify client systems management. You can pair these tools with Dell KACE appliances to centrally manage your systems, or you can take advantage of Dell’s best-in-class integration with management consoles like Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
When assessing your needs, consider the following questions for your organization:
- How do you deploy new systems?
- How do you migrate user settings to new systems?
- How much time are you spending on deployments today?
- Do you have visibility into which systems are running out of space?
- Do you have visibility into which systems have expired warranties?
- How do you keep your systems up to date?
- How do you find the latest firmware/drivers? Is this process proactive or reactive?
- Are you using self-encrypting drives with Secure Erase enabled, and need the ability to remotely wipe the drives?