Solutions that change the way you go to work
Government agencies want employees to have the flexibility and opportunity to go where they need to go — and do what they need to do — without risking data security. Dell’s new Desktop Virtualization Solutions for Government (DVS-Gov) helps address this need.
Whether your employees are teleworking, on the road, in the office or logged in from a satellite location, Dell’s desktop virtualization solutions break down walls to applications or access while diminishing data security threats — thanks to a secure centralized storage environment. It’s a smart environment too, as DVS-Gov provides context-aware security, resolving the unique challenges inherent to anywhere, anytime access.
- Dell™ Wyse® thin and zero clients enable employees to move seamlessly one system to another, picking up right where they left off.
- AppSense integrated software lets you specify applications and data access as needed.
- CAC Card dual authentication with ActiveIdentity addresses security compliance requirements.
- Scalable to your needs, optimizing power and cooling.
- Data storage in data center, not end device.
- Hardware flexibility allows your agency and employees unprecedented adaptability, including:
- End-device options. Use a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone to log on anytime, anywhere.
- Customize what end devices, ports or media drives can be used by employees.
- Choose where access is allowed, and where it’s not.
- Determine where and when features such as copy, paste or print screen are allowed.
- Customized storage solutions are right sized for your environment and legacy systems.
- Increase productivity with safe data delivery to a greater number of trusted devices on network.
- GSA, SEWP, TAA, IPv6, VPAT, eSTAR compliance and OCONUS & U.S.-based support.
Simple, reliable and complete, DVS-Gov allows your employees to do more. To learn more, check out details below, or contact your Dell sales representative.