Dell IT Simplification Assessment for educational institutions
As school districts consider instructional technology initiatives that support teaching and learning in the digital age, they must ensure they have the right IT infrastructure in place — one that reduces costs and improves efficiency.
Dell IT Simplification Assessment provides your district with an understanding of existing pain points and unneeded costs prior to making your next technology investment. The assessment gives you an end-to-end evaluation of your infrastructure, identifying obstacles that might prevent successful implementation of your instructional learning and technology initiatives. It also provides a baseline of activity-based costs for your institution.
By understanding your current processes and their support costs, Dell can recommend a simplified future mode of operations that is more economical and efficient. Dell IT Simplification Assessment provides your district with:
- A business case that allows you to prioritize technology initiatives and gain support for funding and resources.
- A 5x value-to-fee proposition: Dell usually proposes at least a 5x return over and above the cost of the assessment through better efficiency and recommended best practices.
- A highly experienced team of consultants focused on education.
With an IT Simplification Assessment, the Dell team will:
- Assess your current IT operations (end-user computing, data center, applications, IT service management, security and compliance), collecting systemic, financial and qualitative data.
- Identify cost-reduction opportunities and operational effectiveness.
- Develop a roadmap to reduce complexity and maintenance spend.
- Identify specific recommendations and improvements based on your initiatives and best-in-class infrastructure solutions.
Find out how you can get started making your IT® systems more efficient with Dell and Intel®.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.