Smart grids leverage information technology to improve your distribution system’s efficiency through a steady stream of data from hundreds to millions of endpoint measurements. How are you going to manage that data so you can synthesize, analyze and act upon all the information that your smart grid supplies? Our Smart Grid Data Management solution helps you handle this deluge of data with the right levels of performance so you make efficient, energy-saving business decisions.
The innovative Dell Smart Grid Data Management Solution combines high-performance computing, networking and storage to manage data and provide actionable results in real time.
- Move IT into OT (Operational Technology) – Solve the big data problem for operational technology leaders at the Utilities you serve.
- Rely on the benefits of a proven solution stack – Tested in collaboration with OSIsoft and benchmarked on all components for performance, there’s no need for guesswork.
- Scale your solution when you’re ready – DellSmart Grid offers tiered performance at the right price.
- Dell PowerEdge 12th generation servers, Dell tiered storage architecture, Dell workstations and data networking hardware
- SecureWorks and Configuration and Deployment services
- Data management and grid distribution automation technology through our partnership with industry leader OSIsoft and their Pl system application
Talk to a Dell expert about how you can make efficient, cost-saving, business decisions with energy industry solutions from Dell.
Powering the Possible in Smart Grid
Discover how Smart Grid — an expandable and tiered data management solution developed by Dell and OSIsoft — can help collect, process and store large volumes of data from an array of PMUs, enabling you to monitor and maintain power grid reliability.