Honeywell’s broad range of retail solutions includes POS scanners and mobile computers that offer data collection and wireless communication. Coupled with industry-leading support and expertise, Honeywell solutions can be implemented seamlessly, so you can focus on your customers.
The 3800g 1D bar-code scanner is built to deliver world-class performance for a broad range of applications in retail, manufacturing, warehousing, distribution and all points in between. Featuring the ideal balance of performance, durability, ergonomics and connectivity options, the 3800g will deliver years of hassle-free scanning.
- Class-leading performance: Improved depth of field, fast bar-code reading, and high tolerance to motion make the 3800g easy to use in a variety of applications
- Comfortable, ergonomic design: Increases user satisfaction and reduces fatigue for greater productivity
- Durability: Enduring construction, no moving parts to wear out, and full impact-resistant bumpers make the 3800g one of the toughest scanners on the market
1300g linear imaging scanner
Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability and ergonomics, the Hyperion 1300g linear-imaging scanner provides years of hassle-free scanning, especially in scan-intensive or light industrial applications.
- High versatility: Can read out to 18 inches (457mm) on 13mil bar codes, as well as reading high-density bar codes as small as 3mil in a single device
- Automatic interface detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time-consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration
- Remote MasterMind® Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
The Genesis 7580, the world’s first presentation-area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF and 2D codes, provides enhanced productivity and revolutionary imaging technology in an elegant, durable design. Breakthrough performance and a versatile form factor make this product suitable for retail POS environments.
- TotalFreedom™: Expands scanner functionality by allowing image processing, decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly to the scanner instead of the host system
- Multiple on-board interfaces: Minimizes the number of service spares needed and ensures quick set up when new installations occur or when existing scanners are replaced in legacy systems
- Remote MasterMind®: Scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location