- Gain shop floor visibility through access to accurate, real-time information
- Integrate production shop floor activity with your enterprise business processes and systems
- Improve transparency, quality and traceability
- Enhance data security, protect your data from viruses, and lowers costs by replacing aging PCs with cost-effective thin clients that harness the power of cloud technology
Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII)
Enjoy greater visibility of the production environment while forging strong links across your enterprise with SAP MII software solutions from Dell. We offer a customizable software solution for your shop floor business processes. Seamless integration of multiple systems means that operators, supervisors and executives have a common view across the shop floor landscape.
Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME)
Integrate people, machines and processes with an SAP Manufacturing Execution (ME) solution featuring standardized, out-of the-box shop floor capabilities that are highly integrated with SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) processes. Our SAP-certified associates can implement SAP ME solutions that help you harness and control your production execution, quality assurance and traceability requirements.
Cloud-based Thin Clients for the shop floor
Dell Wyse Thin Clients offer the full power and familiar benefits of high-end PCs with the security of server-based content and data storage. When you replace aging PCs with cost-effective Dell/Wyse thin clients, you reap a number of benefits:
- Enhanced data security
- No threat of viruses
- Fewer moving parts — ideal for production environments
- Lower power consumption
- Cost savings
These rugged devices provide instant-on, hands-off operation and performance that can handle your most demanding applications.