Hardware that is purpose-built for demanding environments
|From the hospital floor to the factory floor, your customers require powerful desktops designed for tough environments. They also need stability they can count on and built-in management.|
The Dell OptiPlex XE2 with 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and graphics has it all. With reliable design, smart productivity, business-class control and integrated solutions, Dell OptiPlex XE2 desktops provide the long-life desktop and improved stability original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) require while offering the robust features your customers demand.
Confidently take on any business challenge
Beginning with the proven and reliable Dell OptiPlex chassis design, the Dell OptiPlex XE2 was made for harsh environments.
- 90 percent efficient power supply
- Support for ambient temperatures from 5°C to 45°C
- Availability as an OEM-ready solution featuring Windows for embedded systems
Breeze through everyday tasks
Accomplish everything you need quickly and easily, using applications that feel fast and smooth.
- Up to 2TB storage (mini tower only) and up to 32GB memory (1600MHz)
- Access to data with solid-state drive (SSD) or solid-state hybrid drive (SSHD) options
- Easy front-access USB 3.0 ports for fast data transfer
Create a stable, long-life IT environment
Simplify desktop administration and planning with the business-class control you can only get from Dell OptiPlex XE2.
- Part of the most manageable desktops with Intel® vPro™ systems management iAMT 9.x, Dell out-of-band BIOS management and Dell remote hard drive wipe
- Three-and-a-half-year lifecycle and managed transitions
- Dell can add your image, configuration and branding prior to shipment
Make securing and managing systems easier than ever
Work more efficiently and securely with powerful data protection solutions and centralized automation tools.
- Support for a variety of client virtualization solutions:
- Client-hosted virtualization
- Virtual remote desktop
- On-demand desktop streaming
- Comprehensive cloud client computing portfolio
- Fully manageable with Dell KACE™ appliances
- Easily updated via a direct connection to Dell’s driver feed
Rely on our commercial support and global parts depots
The OptiPlex XE2 can also be combined with Dell ProSupport for OEM services. With 500 parts depots around the world, more than 15,000 certified field technicians and 24x7x365 hardware/software phone support, Dell ProSupport for OEM helps ensure that your customers get the best service possible.