Dell’s OEM Solution for telecommunications blends Network Equipment Building System (NEBS)-certified reliability, cost-effective components for high volume, and Dell’s established, high-ranking services and support. These pre-configured servers are based on open standards to help maximize compatibility, scalability and expandability for the highest possible level of stability, when and where you need it most. That way, Dell’s NEBS-compliant solutions can bring you lower operational expenses, better profitability and simplified operations so your technology leaders can focus on what matters: truly innovating to better serve your customers and the world.
|"The great thing now is that we can focus more resources on developing new products because Dell and Intel® OEM Solutions offers extensive services and support. Our personnel can concentrate on what they’re best at — building unified communications solutions."|
— Lucas Wensing, Chief Executive Officer of StartReady
|Taking Telecom to the Cloud|
|OTT Provides Opportunity for Service Providers to Differentiate in the Mobile Market|
|Top 5 Challenges Emerging for the Telco Carriers and Service Providers|
- Lower costs and complexity with robust, integrated management solutions, to achieve efficiently management and deployment of NGN infrastructure servers and storage.
- High-performance design to maximize NGN infrastructure efficiency and responsiveness.
- Increased scalability providing investment protection, growth and reduced risk, while improving application/infrastructure availability.
- Go green and save, reducing environmental and operational expenses with new design and tools for optimized power management.
- Protect IT investments with scalable memory, I/O and storage on a long-life server platform.
- Achieve increased infrastructure flexibility by choosing from a range of processor choices, offering multiple levels of price/performance to match the requirements of your NGN infrastructure; enabling you to deploy the power you need, where you need it!