Get your solutions to market faster with off-the-shelf components
The telecommunications industry is experiencing rapid and exciting change. Instead of cobbling together complex solutions from fragmented, non-commodity appliances, increase your efficiencies, drive productivity and lower your costs with Dell™ OEM Solutions. By leveraging standardized, commercial off-the-shelf technologies, Dell OEM can save you both time and money.
Work with Dell OEM Solutions and:
- Access a wide variety of ecosystems.
- Choose from multi-version and multi-tenancy network appliances.
- Reduce equipment costs and power consumption.
- Accelerate time to market.
- Rely on standardized solutions with international certifications.
- Scale up or down to meet rapidly changing business needs.
With an end-to-end technology portfolio of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) services, mobility, cloud and customized carrier-grade hardware powered by Intel, Dell OEM Solutions is committed to supporting the global telecommunications market.
Get your standardized telecommunications solution to market faster, from configuration to fulfillment with Dell OEM.
|Taking Telecom to the Cloud|
|OTT Provides Opportunity for Service Providers to Differentiate in the Mobile Market|
|Top 5 Challenges Emerging for the Telco Carriers and Service Providers|
- Lower costs and complexity with robust, integrated management solutions, to achieve efficiently management and deployment of NGN infrastructure servers and storage.
- High-performance design to maximize NGN infrastructure efficiency and responsiveness.
- Increased scalability providing investment protection, growth and reduced risk, while improving application/infrastructure availability.
- Go green and save, reducing environmental and operational expenses with new design and tools for optimized power management.
- Protect IT investments with scalable memory, I/O and storage on a long-life server platform.
- Achieve increased infrastructure flexibility by choosing from a range of processor choices, offering multiple levels of price/performance to match the requirements of your NGN infrastructure; enabling you to deploy the power you need, where you need it!