Stock your storefront with next-generation infrastructure
Even the best merchandising, most dazzling signage and friendliest employees can’t overcome one of the most basic problems of customer satisfaction in retail — wait time. Don’t let outdated store systems undermine your efforts to create a compelling shopping experience. A lean, centralized, high-availability infrastructure can reduce downtime and speed up transactions, improving employee productivity and customer satisfaction, especially during peak traffic times:
- Storage – Cost-effectively manage ever-expanding customer, supplier and transaction data via scalable storage with dynamic provisioning to support your growing data-repository needs.
- Systems management – Remotely monitor, update and track software and hardware assets, including mobile devices, across various store locations.
- Cloud/virtualization – Simplify management, increase recovery times, reduce hardware costs and conserve floor space with our scalable private-cloud solution.
- Microsoft Dynamics – Manage all retail IT systems from one location for better insights and lower costs.
- Store systems – Equip your point-of-sale stations with reliable, retail-ready hardware like Dell OptiPlex XE desktops, thin clients and essential peripherals such as cash drawers, bar code scanners, displays and receipt printers.
Implementing a scalable, enterprise-caliber Dell retail IT infrastructure benefits you by:
- Ensuring consistent quality in your customer experience
- Giving your IT staff better visibility, reducing the IT time spent on store management
- Lowering per-transaction costs
- Optimizing maintenance costs and processes
- Providing a single point of contact for all IT solutions
- Supporting a growing workforce