Dell desktop virtualization solutions integrate VMware View and vSphere™ with Dell enterprise server, storage and networking platforms to provide comprehensive desktop virtualization to centralize the management of client assets. Dell desktop virtualization solutions are available in a variety of delivery models to address specific business and IT requirements, including virtual desktop as a service, hosted solutions and custom solutions.
With VMware®, you have the option to modernize your desktops into untethered workspaces available from anywhere, at anytime, or simply run multiple operating systems on your PC or Mac®. VMware’s centralized desktop virtualization solution, VMware View™, benefits from vSphere’s business continuity and security features. View delivers rich virtual desktops to end users with a single view of all their applications and data in a familiar, personalized environment. End users get flexibility, while you minimize costs for desktop and application management.
Whether you need to secure employee data under the strictest policies or you just want to centralize your data and ensure that your workforce benefits from a rich productivity environment, you can get the following benefits from Dell desktop virtualization solutions.
- Fast, centralized client deployment and management
- Simplified compliance and policy management
- Extremely secure information protection — without limiting workforce access
- Anywhere/anytime workforce access to productivity data and resources
- Access to virtual resources without a network connection
- Both traditional and virtual desktop environments
- Improved application performance
- Automatic information backups
- Reduced device repair requirements
- Virtualization benefits without the usual up-front costs
- Option to pay only for the compute power you use
- Choice of solutions that target unique IT challenge