Realize the value of clean and consistent dataDo you trust your data?
Whether it’s shared internally or externally, your data needs to be accurate and up to date. How reliable is your data? Do you have multiple versions of a master data set that may be inconsistent? Are you concerned that data combined through mergers and acquisitions has not been integrated accurately? Do you lack a process for ownership and stewardship of your data?
Dell Master Data Management (MDM) Services
Dell can help you build a uniform and consistent process for handling data — from input into a centralized repository to compiling reports for effective decision-making. Our team will work with you to ensure that your master data set is uniform and managed effectively to help you achieve operational efficiency, improve end-user and customer satisfaction.
We offer a wide range of integrated MDM, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytic services, including:
- Business transformation services: Comprehensive solution provisioning, from envisioning and strategy to technology implementation and sustenance
- Data architecture and modeling: Creation of data models (both business and logic) and data-architecture design
- Data integration: Technology and processes to gather and consolidate data from disparate data sources into a central repository and distribute data downstream
- Data management: Profiling, cleansing, standardizing, matching and enrichment of data to create a “golden record” — along with design and delivery of an effective data governance framework
- Solution sustenance: Lifecycle services for existing MDM applications, including minor and major enhancements to the tools, support for existing exact, transform and load (ETL) processes, integration of new data sources, performance tuning — along with support of in-production MDM applications for L1 and L2 category of incidents
Benefits of Master Data Management Services include:
- Gather accurate information for consistent reporting
- Improve customer service, risk management and business productivity
- Conduct more effective spend analysis and planning
- Increase operational efficiency
- Simplify application development