Reach your mobility potential through User Experience Workshops
There’s no doubt that a great customer experience can do wonders for your brand. With the mobile device becoming ubiquitous, organizations having true multi-channel approach and business alignment can be more successful by creating a more rewarding and engaging brand relationship.
If you are planning to go mobile you need to find the right ways to engage your customers or consumers, innovate, manage their expectations and deliver what they truly need.
Achieving this in fast-paced mobility projects requires a tried and tested UX design process to deliver faster results. We can help you with our User Experience (UX) workshop. Through the workshop you will understand how you can enhance user/customer experience through some unique co-creation techniques that involve the business, users and engineering.
At Dell, mobile design is an extension of our vision and brand values – which is about enabling people everywhere to use technology to grow and thrive.
Benefit from our collaborative User Experience (UX) workshop.
The five-day UX Prototype Workshop outlines a clear path for your mobility journey. Our strategy blueprints facilitate collaboration and crowdsourcing, serving as a guiding platform for future mobile initiatives.
- Rationalize your enterprise mobility vision and translate that vision into a well-defined strategy
- Learn about best practices specific to your industry with our in-depth domain research
- Get quick, detailed results in just three weeks including research, an on-site workshop and prototype mock-ups
- Five-day workshop at your office with two UX designers, resulting in:
- Four blueprints
- Two working mock-ups to illustrate look and feel of potential projects