Get the most from Autodesk® with Dell Precision Workstations
Get fast, accurate results for your most demanding modeling, simulation and visualization projects when you run your Autodesk applications on Dell Precision Workstations. Dell Precision Workstations are certified to work with the most popular 2D and 3D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software applications from popular Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
- Build to order — Work with a Dell representative to custom-configure the unique ISV-certified workstation that’s right for you.
- Optimize your design process — Choose Dell and Autodesk to reliably design, visualize and simulate before you build. Dell designs, tests, and optimizes Dell Precision Workstations to support you and your Autodesk applications.
- Improve performance — Together, Dell and Autodesk oversee a rigorous component- and driver-testing program so you benefit from improved reliability and maximum performance.
- Rely on proven partnerships — Dell and Autodesk have partnered to develop and support every Dell workstation for the best functionality possible. Dell has also partnered with leaders in the component industry to offer the latest-generation technology, drivers, and support throughout the design and certification process.
- Depend on Dell for reliable support — Certifying systems for production-level use diminishes the need for service-level support. When issues do arise, Dell and Autodesk work together to provide solutions with minimal disruption to your business.
High-end OpenGL® graphics and massive memory expansion can help you create in record time. Whether you draw, design, animate or render, Dell Precision workstations offer Intel® multi-core processors with patented features that help improve your application performance.
Contact a Dell expert to learn more about which Dell workstation solution is right for you, or learn more about Volume software licensing for Autodesk Computer-Aided Design.
Purchase your Dell Precision Workstation with Autodesk here: