Workstation Solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
|Dell and PTC provide customers with complete PLM solutions to help discrete manufacturers achieve sustained product and service advantage.|
PTC technology solutions help customers transform the way they create and service products across the entire product lifecycle — from conception and design to sourcing and service. PTC provides unmatched expertise in multiple vertical markets: aerospace and defense, automotive, electronics and high-tech, industrial, medical devices, and retail and consumer.
By running PTC software on Dell Precision Workstations, you can unleash product innovation, improve collaboration and ensure product data integrity within engineering and across the enterprise, supply chain and service partner networks.
Dell systems provide the critical infrastructure to run the following PTC applications:
- Creo®, a scalable suite of interoperable, integrated design applications spanning the entire spectrum of product development. Dell Precision workstations are Creo Ready™ and select workstations are certified on Creo. SPECapc for Creo 2.0 is now available for benchmarking on Dell Precision workstations.
- Windchill®, PLM software for managing product content and processes. A Windchill 10.0 Deployment Guide is available to advise customers with Dell servers on implementation considerations.
- Arbortext®, the service information solution that manages up-to-date service and parts information to enable the delivery of dynamic 3D technical information.
- Integrity, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions that connect people, processes, artifacts throughout the software and system lifecycle.
- Mathcad®, the industry-standard software for engineering calculations that simplifies complex calculations by combining equations, text and graphics in a presentable format