Take the fast, open road to big data success
- Simultaneously store and process large datasets in a distributed environment—across servers and storage—for extensive, structured and unstructured data mining and analysis
- Meet service level agreements (SLAs) while accommodating a wide range of analytic, exploration, query and transformation workloads
- Tailor and deploy validated reference architectures
- Reduce costs
Speed up complex/large cluster deployments with the Dell In-Memory Scale-Out Appliances for Cloudera Enterprise. It enables quicker access to critical business insights and is scalable from a single system to hundreds of nodes.
Dell has teamed up with several partners, including Cloudera, Intel, Datameer and Pentaho to provide the most comprehensive, easy-to-implement big data solutions on the market.Click here to learn more.
Contact a Dell expert and see how easy it is to quickly get the most from your big data.
Dell PowerEdge servers
Solve your big data challenges while leveraging your existing tools and resources. CDH is thoroughly tested and certified to integrate with varied operating systems, hardware, data warehouses, databases and business intelligence to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) systems.
The Dell | Cloudera solution gives you software, hardware, services, a reference architecture and a deployment guide—everything you need to profit from big data.
Optimizing Dell PowerEdge Configurations for Hadoop
Dell Cloudera Solution Enterprise Solution Brief
Kitenga Analytics Suite
Kitenga Analytics Suite from Dell is an advanced analytics toolkit that brings together natural language processing, machine learning, search and advanced visualization connected by an integrated workbench meant for non-developer staff. Kitenga is a business enabling technology that provides big data access to staff making the decisions at your organization.
You can easily deploy this fully integrated, configurable, cloud-enabled software platform in minutes. With this content mining and analytics solution, you’ll transform complex and time-consuming manipulation of web-scale data resources into a fast and intuitive process.
Pentaho, a Dell Partner, enables you to reap the value of big data with a complete analytics solution. From discovering and preparing data sources, to integration, visualization, analysis and prediction, Pentaho supports the entire process.
The Pentaho intuitive visual user interface drastically increases the speed of development and deployment compared to manual coding approaches required by most other big data solutions. It also provides the right set of tools to all users ranging from IT developers, business users to data scientists and analysts.
Additionally, Pentaho works with all the leading big data stores enabling faster decision making.
Pentaho for Big Data Analytics Solution Brief
Datameer, a Dell partner, is one of the first analytics and data integration tools designed to work with Hadoop. It has a user interface—much like Microsoft® Excel® software—with over 200 built-in database and analytic functions to help business users and data scientists analyze data from Hadoop and other platforms. It provides a wizard-based integration to all structured and unstructured data making data integration seamless.
Datameer allows users to visualize data by creating charts, dashboards, tables and maps. Also, users can customize their visualization with Datameer’s Business Infographics, which has no built-in constraints.
Solution Brief Datameer for Big Data Analytics
Dell Software SharePlex™ Connector for Hadoop® gives you the benefits of maintaining a near real-time copy of Oracle® data in Hadoop environments so your organization can efficiently and affordably perform business-boosting big data analytics.
SharePlex loads and continuously replicates changes from an Oracle database to a Hadoop cluster providing real-time integration. It replicates multiple copies of data to Hadoop Hive, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and HBase environments locally, remotely, or in-the-cloud allowing for better business intelligence, predictive analytics, data warehousing, data staging and archiving.
With SharePlex Connector for Hadoop, your IT organization can support:
- Near real-time replication to Hadoop HDFS by rebuilding Oracle tables periodically, merging all the changes captured in batch mode, avoiding time-consuming manual refreshes
- Real-time replication to Hadoop HBase allowing changes to be posted immediately with all the columns on the source table replicated to a single column family for fast data analytics
- Data queries by Hive or Hive-enabled products like Toad™ for Cloud Databases, Kitenga™ Analytics Suite and the Toad™ Business Intelligent Suite
- Optimized, high-performance data loading from Oracle to Hadoop
- Change data capture for efficient near real-time data delivery from an Oracle database to Hadoop distributions such as Apache, Hortonworks, Intel®, and Cloudera® CDH 4 and CDH 5
SharePlex Connector for Hadoop webpage