Integrate with ease
We understand your desire to maximize your existing or new enterprise resource planning (ERP)/procurement system, and we’re here to help.
Platforms and supplier networks
PremierConnect easily integrates with most ERP applications and supplier networks, and has proven relationships with the vast majority of e-purchasing vendors around the globe.
These platforms and supplier networks¹ include, but are not limited to:
- Perfect Commerce
Global B2B capabilities
Dell PremierConnect supports end-to-end e-procurement transactions, including:
- PunchOut (supplier-hosted)/Order request
- Buyer hosted
- Purchase order — Includes net terms, leasing and credit card²
- Purchase order acknowledgement — Provides system-to-system (synchronous) success and failure notifications when order is transmitted
For the above transactions, Dell supports industry-standard protocols that include, but are not limited to:
- OCI (for punchout)
- EDI X12 (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Customized solutions³
For easy order status and order tracking, Dell provides order confirmation email notifications.² After submitting an electronic purchase order to Dell, you will receive three separate emails:
- Order acknowledgement — Indicates that your order has been received by Dell
- Order confirmation — Includes the Dell Order Number and projected ship date
- Shipping notification² — Notifies you when your order has shipped and contains detailed shipping information
Please download the PremierConnect Global B2B Capabilities Guide for more details.
Ready to get started?
Need assistance with an existing B2B integration?
Our support team is here to help.
¹ May vary by region.
² Not available in all regions.
³ Some restrictions apply.