End-to-end database responsiveness and agility
Improve the speed, availability and flexibility of your database performance with Dell Solutions for Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014. The Microsoft SQL Server 2014 in-memory processor — supercharged with Dell PowerEdge servers — can boost your response times up to 30 percent1. In addition, you can achieve:
- Consistent mission-critical performance across all workloads
- Faster insights from all types of data, using familiar tools
- Hybrid platform capability to build, deploy and manage on-premise and cloud environments
- Cost efficiency and IT agility through data center virtualization and consolidation
- Logical deployment of database and warehouse resources
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 stores heavily used tables faster in the server’s memory. The larger the server memory, the more tables you can store for in-memory access. Dell PowerEdge servers have up to 96 dual in-line memory modules (DIMMs), greater memory bandwidth and speed, and lower voltage memory across the entire portfolio to reduce energy costs and consumption.
Our business-ready configurations provide an optimized, end-to-end solution delivering exceptional performance so you can:
- Connect the right people to the information they need to make timely business decisions
- Improve the experience for customers who visit your online storefront
- Add value to your entire business with tools and processes that streamline deployment and IT management
Add in the Dell Fluid Cache solution and you can dramatically increase online transaction processing (OLTP) response times, transactions per second and concurrent users.
Contact a Dell expert to discover more about why we are uniquely qualified to deploy this dynamic database solution.