Turn legacy telecommunications problems into profits
Can your company provide the fastest and most seamless media experience on three screens: mobile, PC and TV? Exponential data growth and telecommunications speed demands can no longer be met the old-fashioned way. Converged communications services companies entering the media delivery game operate on purpose-built hardware and open platforms.
The more equipped you are to connect your customer to the experience they expect, the more you will retain and acquire subscribers and increase average revenue per user (ARPU).
We can help you upgrade legacy hardware and implement a converged cloud infrastructure that will:
- Hyperscale operations and create efficient data centers
- Satisfy customer demand to choose how, where and when they consume content
- Manage big data and integrate disparate systems and applications
- Implement operational agility to prevail against shifting market demands and organizational change
- Establish a reliable IT environment that is open, flexible and dynamic
Contact Dell to learn more about solutions for improving your media delivery and big data management.
- Elizabeth Press Blog on Big Data
- Blog: What Causes the Global Telecoms to Lose Sleep? Convergence
- Blog: Dell’s PowerEdgeC = Stock Car Racing!
- White Paper: Bootstrapping OpenStack Clouds
- Data Sheet: Dell|Cloudera Hadoop Solution
- White Paper: Fluid Data Storage — Driving Flexibility in the Data Center
- Article: Taking An Integrated Approach to Archiving and Retrieval
- Data Sheet: Dell Intelligent Data Management
- White Paper: IT Efficiency Metrics for the Virtual Era