Eliminate multiple, costly communications and collaboration silos
Relying on separate applications for email, voice mail, fax, instant messaging, web/audio/videoconferencing, telephony and collaboration increases end-user frustration as well as IT complexity. We believe that UC&C should deliver a seamless experience and be easy to manage. You can dramatically improve end-user productivity and IT efficiency when you:
- Combine the richness of audio and videoconferencing with the time-saving value of instant messaging, presence awareness and voice-over-IP calling. Our solutions help you increase productivity and responsiveness while lowering your capital and operating costs.
Learn more about Dell solutions for Unified Communications ›
- Share, track, manage and discover documents and other information using enterprise social, e-Discovery and enterprise content management capabilities. Our solutions help you save time, ensure that the latest versions of documents and other materials are used and govern file and record keeping to reduce costs and risks.
Learn more about Dell solutions for Collaboration ›
- Support a user community working across a diverse set of locations (mobile, office, remote)
- Respond faster to customer needs and increase your collaboration with customers and partners
- Maximize operational efficiency by reducing travel, real estate, communications and IT costs
- Attract and retain staff as well as reduce the costs associated with attrition and recruitment
- Ensure effective information governance and security
- Explore a cloud strategy that will enable unmatched agility, management and administration of UC&C applications as well as other critical IT services
You can rely on Dell Software to simplify migrations, maximize the performance, ensure the availability and decrease the management complexity of Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SharePoint. Learn more about Dell Software solutions for Windows Migration and Server Management.Talk to a Dell expert about Unified Communications and Collaboration.