Improve service and enhance the usefulness of your applications
Are you missing out on ways to maximize the value of your existing applications? From assessment, development and management to migration and re-engineering, Dell Applications Services can help you get better performance from your current health plan applications:
- Application development, maintenance and integration – Rationalize your existing applications. We start with a comprehensive assessment of your application portfolio and infrastructure, and then we design an IT strategy, architecture and road map that will grow with your business. Our proven methodologies, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based support, specialized services for third-party vendor products and a global delivery model allow you to effectively implement your future enterprise application roadmap.
- Legacy system support – Maintain existing applications and modernize legacy systems to comply with evolving regulatory guidelines.
- Testing services – Our dedicated Centers of Excellence (COE) provide complete testing services using well-defined and documented testing methodologies based on the Test Maturity Model (TMM) and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
- System conversion support – Avoid the confusion, backlogs and inefficiency of typical conversions. We can help your staff align processes, migrate data and make a smooth transition to your new technology.
- ICD-10 remediation and testing – We can provide you with ICD-10 remediation support for existing systems, along with implementation of an effective crosswalk between ICD-9 and ICD-10 code sets, followed by comprehensive system testing.