Fujitsu Scanners: The prescription for healthcare paperwork.
With an intelligent application of document imaging technologies, healthcare organizations can reap enormous returns in cost savings, and efficiency improvement. Vital information that previously took hours to retrieve can now be accessed within seconds, eliminating potential errors and improving overall patient care. In addition, healthcare organizations also eliminate significant paper storage costs, including off-site facility rental and couriers, folders and labels, multi-part forms, microfilm and microfiche, and transport carts and bins. Hospitals, physician practices, pharmacies, dentists, insurance payers, and small clinics can all benefit from smart document imaging solutions. Fujitsu’s range of document scanners can help.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (FCPA) provides state-of-the-art personal, workgroup, departmental and production-level scanning solutions. Fujitsu scanners deliver speed, image quality, and great paper handling, along with easy integration and compatibility with document imaging applications. Fujitsu’s document scanners offer a flexible, industry-leading approach to your document handling needs.
Benefits of Scanning:
- Scanned documents enable simultaneous access and collaboration
- Eliminates the costs and risks of lost documents
- Reduce labor and material costs associated with paper-based records
- Reduce potential errors and improve patient care through accurate document storage and retrieval
- Scan to PDF for easier file sharing
- Substantially reduce physical storage requirements
- Secure access mitigates risks
- Expedite and enhance patient service
- Achieve regulatory compliance by enabling better recordkeeping through scanning
- Establish a foundation for on-going process improvement