Rapid, efficient, quality Oracle deployment and support
Dell and Oracle: A history of successful partnership
For more than 10 years, Dell and Oracle have partnered to successfully develop data-center solutions. This history gives our customers confidence in our expert services and our proven optimized high-availability x86 platform for Oracle — reinforced with the full support and commitment of both partners.
Now, with our newly expanded relationship, Dell and Oracle are working closer than ever to deliver comprehensive, end-to-end solutions.
With Dell engineered solutions for Oracle database, you can:
- Rapidly deliver — Achieve fast, consistent implementation with tested and validated reference architectures, deployment guidance and Oracle-validated configurations.
- Maximize efficiency — Streamline deployment, management and support when you partner with Dell as your single source for optimized hardware, software, storage and networking as well as management and security tools, such as Quest.
- Strengthen IT service quality — Improve your level of IT service with reliable deployment and support, simplified and automated system management and security, and accurate delivery of highly available Oracle implementations.
Dell engineered solutions for Oracle offer significant enterprise advantages that will improve IT departments today and in the future, as we continue to innovate beyond the data center. You can also take advantage of Dell’s exclusive optional offering of two additional years of support for Oracle Linux and Oracle VM following the first year, all from Dell.
Contact a Dell expert today to learn more about this offering.
Through this process, Dell maintains a matrix of supported hardware and software that can be combined to deliver an optimized Oracle database configuration. You can rely on Dell to be your single source for hardware, software, services and consulting.
Our portfolio includes:
- PowerEdge blade, rack and tower servers offer our innovative x86 technology with performance-enhancing ExpressFlash PCIe SSD and advanced embedded systems management capabilities. For single-server environments running RHEL, PowerEdge Fluid Cache technology provides outstanding performance acceleration in non-RAC environments.
- Dell PowerVault, EqualLogic and Compellent storage offerings enable you to implement a streamlined and automated storage infrastructure that meets your most demanding Oracle performance and capacity requirements.
- Dell Integrated Systems for Oracle Database, built with the Dell Acceleration Appliances for Databases, provide an easy to deploy, extremely high performance infrastructure for any Oracle datacenter, reducing latency vs. traditional spinning disk SAN architecture up to 96%.
- Accelerate your OLTP applications running on an Oracle® database with a Linux®-based operating system (Red Hat® Enterprise Linux [RHEL] or SUSETM Linux) with our innovative Dell Fluid Cache for SAN) solution. Oracle workloads can:
- Achieve faster response times
- Increase transactions per second
- Increase simultaneous users
- Dell networking products provide optimal data access, performance and resiliency while lowering overall costs.
Through our recent strategic acquisitions, we offer a complete portfolio of information management software. This software helps you simplify migration and integration, ease management and ensure high availability of your Oracle database applications. In addition, Dell security solutions enable you to efficiently secure, control and protect your Oracle environment.
Dell Services provides deep expertise in designing, deploying and managing Oracle environments and can tailor a solution to meet your performance and return-on-investment objectives.