Maintain high ERP efficiency with lower costs
The only constant in your business environment is change. That’s why it’s critical to have support and maintenance resources available 24x7. Yet the high cost of maintaining skilled internal SAP support staff can significantly increase your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Turn to Dell Services for Application Management Outsourcing (AMO). Using our proven global delivery model, we can help manage and support your enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications anywhere in the world.
How it works
We begin by reviewing your ERP landscape, business goals and key performance drivers. We then design a solution and flexible staffing model to fit your needs, as well as establish service-level metrics to measure performance.
Next, we use our proven transition methodology to document your system and establish our support model and tools based on IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices.
In the final phase, we implement continuous feedback mechanisms to reduce errors and improve functionality.
Application Management Services from Dell feature:
- Deep domain expertise and standardized processes
- Global delivery model and follow-the-sun capabilities
- Cloud capabilities
- Lower TCO
- Tools and programs to ensure new team members are productive in the shortest possible time
- Regular reviews to assess trends, compliance, risk and strategic improvement opportunities
- Service-level statistics and metrics to track progress and objectively measure performance
Benefits of SAP Application Management Services include:
- Add value and insight to your system administration program with guidance from experienced leaders
- Establish functional and technical support teams to align with changing business demands and trends
- Manage and monitor ERP systems to address issues before they impact your business
Contact Dell Services to get started today.