Elographics was founded in 1971 and invented touch screen overlay technology and was acquired by Tyco Electronics Corporation in 1999. Elo TouchSystems is a trademark of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies and managed within Touch Solutions business unit. TE Connectivity is a global, $12.1 billion company that designs and manufactures more than 500,000 products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside the products that touch every aspect of our lives. Their nearly 100,000 employees partner with customers in virtually every industry — from consumer electronics, energy and healthcare, to automotive, aerospace and communication networks — enabling smarter, faster, better technologies to connect products to possibilities.
Industry-leading touch screen product lines include:
- Acoustic pulse recognition (APR) touch screen overlays
- IntelliTouch and SecureTouch surface-wave touch screen overlays
- CarrollTouch infrared touch sensors
- Projected and surface capacitive touch screen overlays
- LCD touch monitors in various form factors
- All-in-one touch computers
- Full line of touch screen controllers; software drivers for popular operating environments, including Windows®, Macintosh® and Linux®; application development tools.
Visit the Elo TouchSystems site.