Innovate your IT quickly and profitably with Dell solutions
Your success depends upon delivering the best telecommunications experience possible: a user-driven experience that demands constant innovation and modern infrastructures. And you have to manage big, dissimilar data in the process. Taming big data is a seemingly impossible task when you consider the ever-expanding digital universe.
Dell has solutions to handle the present and future states of big data. Our open-standards solutions are a cost-effective way to utilize cloud technology to scale operations, develop media, deliver data, analyze it and store it.
We have set the bar with cloud solutions that help you to:
- Do more with less hardware in an open environment
- Achieve better network utilization
- Easily manage and analyze big data
- Become interoperable and stay that way
- Maximize workforce productivity
- Create overall IT efficiencies while laying the groundwork for advanced solutions
Dell is an expert in building cloud infrastructures. We have 100+ business-ready configurations and reference architectures that will help your company move to open-standards and next-generation hardware. We can also help you understand the new digital customer through our advanced analytics and storage solutions.
Let Dell help you convert your IT from an inefficient cost center into a competitive revenue generator that takes big data management off your list of worries.
- Elizabeth Press Blog on Big Data
- Blog: Open Cloud, Kids’ Building Blocks and Michael Coreleone
- Blog: What Causes the Global Telecoms to Lose Sleep? Convergence
- Blog: Dell’s PowerEdgeC = Stock Car Racing!
- White Paper: Bootstrapping OpenStack Clouds
- White Paper: IT Efficiency Metrics for the Virtual Era
- Data Sheet: Dell|Cloudera Hadoop Solution
- White Paper: Fluid Data Storage — Driving Flexibility in the Data Center
- Data Sheet: Dell Intelligent Data Management