Virtualize your desktop environment at your own pace and deliver an exceptional user experience on your budget, according to your needs. Your cloud client-computing approach to desktop virtualization should encompass data center hardware, management software, endpoints (including virus-immune thin and zero clients) and end-to-end services. Dell custom VDI solutions are designed to facilitate IT success.
Choose from various data center hardware and pre-tested software options (Citrix® VMware® Microsoft® or Wyse vWorkspace) that work for you so you can be successful:
- Scale quickly. Dell cloud client-computing VDI solutions are easy to plan, deploy and run at scale.
- Empower your workforce through greater mobility.
- Optimize IT resources through simplified planning, installation, management and operation.
- Improve security through enhanced protection of your data at both the data center and at your endpoints devices.
- Better manage the total costs of your business.
Wyse Datacenter for Citrix XenDesktop
A manageable, easy-to-deploy solution for Citrix XenDesktop with great performance, especially for graphics.
Wyse Datacenter for VMware Horizon 6 with View™
A desktop virtualization/VDI solution that can power small-scale pilots to large-scale deployments.
Wyse Datacenter for Microsoft VDI and vWorkspace
Provides opportunities for reduced storage costs with Microsoft built-in deduplication and Storage Spaces technologies,along with scalability and flexibility with Wyse vWorkspace.
Wyse Datacenter for VMware Horizon DaaS™
This complete solution enables service providers to implement an as-a-service infrastructure with simplified licensing, storage and end-to-end monitoring.
Contact a Dell Cloud Client-Computing specialist to discover how easy it is to improve security, manage IT and provide reliable flexibility for your users.