Date : 12/1/2013
We have reduced our service delivery overheads by 20 percent by centralizing our infrastructure at just two locations with Dell.
Chris Aidan, Head of Engineering High Performance Compute, Freescale Semiconductor, United States
ChallengeFreescale needed to consolidate data center infrastructure and provide secure, “in the office” application performance for globally distributed engineers.
SolutionFreescale deployed a highly secure, cutting-edge virtualized Linux desktop infrastructure built on Dell™ servers, Violin Flash Memory Arrays and Dell Networking switches.
Benefits• Highly secure, “in the office” application experience for global engineers
• IT service delivery costs reduced by up to 20 percent
• Scalable infrastructure helps to future-proof operations
• Faster application performance speeds innovation and time-tomarket
• Technical team does more with less
• Anytime, anywhere working improves work/life balance