Church of the Highlands
Date : 1/1/2014
When more than 26,000 people are depending on us to make a service happen, it’s great to have Dell supporting our entire infrastructure.
Shane Hamlin, IT Manager, Church of the Highlands, United States
ChallengeChurch of the Highlands needs to stream Sunday sermons to its 26,000-member congregation at nine physical campuses and online, with no interruptions.
SolutionThe church supports its mission with end-to-end Dell infrastructure, including Dell servers, storage and networking equipment, as well as Dell SonicWALL firewalls and Dell KACE Systems Management and Deployment appliances.
Benefits• Uninterrupted live broadcasts for 26,000 people a week
• Return on investment in six months
• Scalability to support organizational growth
• End-to-end protection for critical church systems and data
• Efficient IT management and faster IT deployment
• Excellent support from Dell