Goizueta Business School at Emory University deploys Dell tablets to EMBA students
Date : 2/1/2014
Our Executive MBA students spend less time on technology and more time learning with the Dell tablet solution. They’re getting a better educational experience as a result.
Jackie Breiter, Associate Dean Technology Services, Goizueta Business School, Emory University, United States
ChallengeBusy Executive MBA students spent too much time finding course, program and campus information — time better spent on learning.
SolutionWith a lightweight yet full-featured Windows 8 tablet from Dell, Executive MBA students can tap into a central information hub and learning management system, plus access all their required software applications.
Benefits• Reduces new-student orientation from up to 7 hours to 1 hour
• Eliminates significant IT follow-up work on student computers
• Streamlines access to disparate resources to save time for busy students
• Simplifies the complexity of finding information, enhancing student satisfaction
• Consolidates devices into one tablet, easing the weight students carry
• Simplifies IT system management and saves time via a standardized platform