Dell Cloud Client Computing: Any user. Any app. Any device.
A mobile workforce requires anytime and anywhere access to key data and applications. Desktop virtualization solution (DVS) offers on-premise and remote virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) hosting. It offers secure and efficient access to any application from any device — from the desktop to the data center, or from your handheld device to the cloud.
Discover robust, reliable and scalable solutions — including servers, storage, networking components, service and end points — and learn how you can securely deliver data and applications from the cloud with Dell™ cloud client computing solutions.
Cloud client computing solutions are flexible and easy to integrate with existing IT environments — enabling you to migrate to cloud-based computing according to your needs and budget. Cloud client computing solutions are affordable and easy to deploy, manage and maintain. These products help lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and provide high security and exceptional user experience. Cloud client computing solutions include:
- Server-based computing, including Citrix® XenApp™ and Microsoft® Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- VDI, including XenDesktop™, Microsoft® VDI Suites and VMware® View
- Cloud PCs using Wyse® WSM™
- Shared computing using Microsoft® Windows MultiPoint™ Server
- Web-based computing, including Salesforce.com and other software as a service (SaaS)-based web applications
Maximize your IT budget and be more productive by virtualizing your desktops, and allowing simple and secure integration of handheld devices into your business.