Do More With Less
Every company’s situation is different ― you may have a data closet or a huge data center. By identifying issues you face in managing your data center, Dell can provide solutions that solve those issues in the best way for you. By taking a holistic approach to address issues, we can help you avoid expensive retool-retune-repeat cycles.
It’s important to consider the implications of increasing density in the data center, and every business has to compare for themselves the alternatives, ranging from upgrading cooling systems to reconfiguring data center layout. Some of these issues are more expensive than others, but we recommend the following actions:
- Implement virtualization to increase productivity and grow efficiently.
- Gain power capacity with Dell servers, optimized with energy-efficient solutions built into the technology.
- Realize performance, capacity and total cost of ownership (TCO) benefits with energy-efficient Dell blade servers.
- Use Dell Systems Management tools to determine where you can gain efficiency.
- Choose Dell storage solutions with energy-efficient components and implement efficient storage practices.
- Take steps to gain cooling efficiency in your data center with Dell best practices and white papers.
- Use Dell services to determine how to get the most of your power efficiency and data center architectural choices.