Liberate your IT staffInstalling and provisioning new storage devices can be costly and overwhelming. And, if it’s not done right, it can dramatically disrupt your day-to-day operations. Integration can also be complex, particularly if you are implementing a storage area network (SAN), virtualized storage or working with a converged network.
With Dell storage integration services, you’ll get support from technicians with experience on countless storage deployments — along with the know-how to streamline every step of the process, from design and project planning to installation and provisioning. Working with our team, you can be confident your storage devices are configured for full scalability, performance and reliability, right from the start.
Choose from a wide range of storage integration services, suitable for most business needs, as well as custom services for highly complex or unusual storage deployments, including:
- Project Management: Dell experts supervise the storage deployment project at every phase of integration.
- Planning: We analyze the requirements of your environment and the applications that will be running in the environment, and identify the full scope of the storage project and its impact on your IT infrastructure and strategy. Once the target environment is confirmed to be stable, we then conduct a detailed readiness review and produce a detailed project plan.
- Installation: Our storage technicians mount your storage products in a rack and finish the cabling. We then connect them to your network. Additional installation services are available for Dell storage systems, direct attached storage (DAS), SAN solutions, and other hardware and software products.
- Testing: We test the overall functionality and production readiness of the integration hardware and software solution. Then we provision your new storage and bring it online.
- Product Orientation: Dell technicians make sure your staff is familiar with how your new storage arrays and applications are designed to operate in your environment.
- Rack Integration: If you don’t need our full storage integration service, we can rack and cable your new server products on-site or in our factory prior to shipping. Your new systems will be ready for integration into your environment.