Dell recently announced a broad range of innovative solutions across its enterprise portfolio that optimize and simplify management and productivity within customers’ VMware virtualization environments. We also extended our longstanding relationship with VMware to deliver deeper integration with NSX and to accelerate adoption of network virtualization and open networking in the software-defined data center
When you embrace the software-defined data center (SDDC) from VMware and Dell, you’re positioning yourself for delivering IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) via private, public or hybrid cloud. Together Dell and VMware provide a complete solution and a blueprint for cloud success including servers, storage, networking and software to build out an SDDC architecture. VMware vRealize Suite gives you the tools to manage physical, virtual and hybrid cloud with a common management, orchestration, networking and security model across on-premises and off-premises environments, enabling heterogeneous, hybrid cloud. We also offer complete services from design to build, and management and hosting services.
|Cloud infrastructure provisioning|
Efficient Data Center
Most organizations today are attempting to leverage IT for innovation and differentiation without increasing staff or overall spend. This means that data centers must become more efficient. VMware and Dell are working together to make designing, buying, building and maintaining your data center simpler, while increasing utilization. This frees up valuable resources, allowing you to focus on innovation and differentiation.
|Datacenter infrastructure provisioning|
With the rise of data center virtualization, cloud, and big data – the network is experiencing unprecedented demands for security, agility, and flexibility. Traditional methods of networking are not designed for the requirements new applications are making on the data center. Today, software defined networking through VMware NSX and Dell Open Networking, disaggregating the networking hardware from the software, are able to provide the optimal solution for organizations to modernize their network. This is achieved through the new paradigm of network virtualization through VMware NSX coupled with the innovation and flexibility of Dell Open Networking. Organizations now are enabled to make major advances in data center security, visibility, automation, economics, and ease of management. Dell offers services to design, build, and support this new paradigm in networking utilizing VMware NSX.
Understanding network virtualization
- Open Networking and Virtualization for the Software-Defined Data Center
- Network Virtualization with Dell Infrastructure and VMware NSX
- Network Virtualization with Dell and VMware NSX Video Demo
Deploying and managing the virtualized network
- Dell Network Virtualization Handbook for VMware NSX Enterprise 6.2.3
- Dell Networking Multitenancy Across Physical and Logical Environments with VRF lite and VMware NSX
- Dell S6000 Data Center Switch Gateway for VMware NSX Solution Brief
- Planning for operational transformation with NSX
- Open Networking: Dell's Point of View on SDN | Dell
- SDN Based Open Networking Building Momentum Among IT Decision Makers Tech Target Research Brief
- Open Networking Takes Hold
- Dell Networking Open Networking Partner OS Guide
- Unlocking the Open Networking Ecosystem with Dell VMware Cumulus Solutions Brief
- Open Networks: Turning the vision into reality
- Video: Dell and Open Networking
- Video: Open Networking and the Software Defined Data Center