PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY ORDERING THIS SERVICE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE "CONTRACT") WILL SUPPLEMENT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY APPLICABLE OVERRIDING SIGNED AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND DELL) OR, IN THE ABSENCE OF SUCH AN AGREEMENT, DELL'S STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND SERVICE. (Service Overview The Computer Hardware and Mobile Devices Recycling Service provides a way for consumers to recycle certain Dell and non-Dell mobile devices and/or CPUs, monitors, printers and peripherals (collectively, "Computer Hardware")).
- You must pack and ship the products in accordance with Dell's instructions, including but not limited to, instructions regarding weight limitations, quantity and types of items to be recycled.
- You must make the packaged computer hardware products available for pickup by the carrier identified by Dell. You must deliver the packaged mobile devices products to a postal office. Products will not be returned to you.
- You will ensure that the material shipped is only Computer Hardware or mobile devices and no other products or materials. You also will ensure that the products shipped match the products described in your order.
- NOTICE REGARDING CUSTOMER DATA: You are responsible for removing all confidential data or data subject to applicable Data Protection legislation that may be stored on the products. Before you ship the products for recycling, you are responsible for: (a) deleting the data on the hard disk drives and any other storage devices in the products such as mobiles memories; (b) backing up or transferring any data prior to deletion; and (c) removing any removable media, such as mobile cards, diskettes, CDs or PC Cards. Dell does not accept liability for lost or confidential data or any software.
- NO CONTAMINATED PRODUCTS: This service is not intended for products that are or have become contaminated or suspected of being contaminated with chemicals, biological agents or other substances that are not integral to the original new equipment or otherwise associated with normal office or household environments. Products that may be contaminated must be decontaminated prior to recycling. Dell does not offer decontamination services. See www.dell.com/environment for additional information.
- If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Contract, then Dell is not obligated to provide the service to you. In addition, the carrier or the postal office may refuse collection or return the products to you and you may incur additional fees.
You may cancel this service within 2 working days of your recycling request. No cancellations beyond this time period.
To cancel your order. Please send an email to either:
DELL WARRANTS THAT IT WILL PERFORM THE SERVICE WITH COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE CARE. DELL MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUR STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE UNAFFECTED BY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS.
Limitation of Liability
DELL DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN. DELL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT DELL IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PURCHASE OF SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR LIMITATION AMOUNT SPECIFIED IN DELL'S STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND SERVICE, WHICHEVER IS THE LESSER
- General: Neither party will be liable for its failure to fulfill any obligation under this Contract due to causes beyond its reasonable control. This Contract is nontransferable and valid for one customer only.
For further information please contact: Recycling_EMEA@Dell.com