Use the EqualLogic, Compellent, PowerVault and AppAssure product list below as a frame of reference to learn more about what Dell offers. But contact a Dell storage expert to create solutions based on your own performance, capacity and budget requirements — and work with one point of contact throughout the entire solution lifecycle.
- You can use your existing Internet infrastructure to run iSCSI (Internet Small Computer System Interface) SAN (storage area networks). And because iSCSI SAN is relatively easy to manage, your network administrator won’t need additional training to deploy or reconfigure the storage network.
Dell iSCSI SAN products ›
Industry-leading Dell iSCSI SANs are even simpler to manage and own than most competitive offerings — one reason why the solution remains number one in the industry. You can simplify management further, increase asset utilization and allocate SAN resources dynamically with Dell virtualized iSCSI SAN.
Dell virtualized iSCSI SAN products ›
- Achieve low latency for high-transactional I/O workloads with Fibre Channel (FC) SAN. Built-in intelligence automatically places hot data on high-performance drives and cold data on large-capacity optimized drives.
You can choose up to 16GB with Dell FC SAN to double your bandwidth for your most demanding workloads.
Dell Fibre Channel SAN products ›
- Scale out with network attached storage (NAS) as your capacity needs evolve — no special training or skills necessary. You can remove scalability limitations associated with traditional monolithic NAS architectures. Dell industry-standard NAS scales capacity and performance non-disruptively with up to 2 PB of storage capacity in a single namespace.
Dell NAS products ›
- Choose direct-attached, dedicated enclosures to support smaller-scale storage requirements. Improve application performance and simplify management with Dell DAS.
Dell DAS products ›
- Reduce risk and increase backup performance in virtual, physical and cloud enterprise environments. Dell data protection solutions offer:
- Continuous backups
- Inline deduplication and compression
- Daily data integrity validation
- Flexible recovery options
- A reduced storage footprint (up to 80 percent smaller)