Solution components - Services Assessment and Design
Dell Services can help you successfully implement your high performance computing (HPC) cluster solution. Expert consultants use proven methodologies to help you avoid costly mistakes and ensure that your organization obtains the maximum processing power for your available budget.
1. EVALUATION & DESIGN: Dell experts can work with you to determine your application and processing requirements, so that the HPC architecture design meets your needs. The design will include a recommendation for optimal components including:
- Processor and interconnect needs
- Storage and storage area network (SAN) requirements
- Systems management and job-scheduling necessities
2. TECHNICAL VALIDATION: HPC reference architectures are then validated by Dell's Solutions Engineering team.
3. SCALABILITY REVIEW: The Scalable Enterprise Computing (SEC) team reviews the type of processing the HPC cluster must perform, and verifies that the proposed equipment stack is the optimal solution for your environment.