Now a private company, Dell accelerates its long-term growth strategy and focuses with a single-minded purpose on customers.
- Michael Dell and private equity firm Silver Lake Partners buy back Dell from public shareholders to accelerate our solutions strategy and to focus on the innovations and long-term investments with the most customer value.
- We continue to invest in our strategy with the acquisition of award-winning enterprise cloud management software and services provider Enstratius.
- We are No. 1 in worldwide PC monitor shipments for the first time in six years.
- Our new PowerEdge VRTX racks up industry awards including ‘Server of the Year’ by PC Pro. It’s a cloud-in-a-box that brings enterprise-class capabilities to small businesses and remote offices.
- Dell launches a brand new, customer-inspired tablet family—the Dell Venue.
- We take a long-term view of corporate social responsibility with Dell’s 2020 Legacy of Good Plan – an ambitious set of social and environmental goals to improve our own products, processes and communities and help our customers and partners improve theirs.
- One year post-privatization, Dell is the fastest growing, large integrated IT company in the world with revenue growth across our businesses and PC and server share gains outpacing the market.
- Investments in our strategy continue with the acquisition of data analytics leader StatSoft and breakthrough enterprise innovations like our 13th generation of PowerEdge servers and FX Series converged infrastructure solutions.
- Dell is the global storage leader in total terabytes sold and sets the new industry standard for value with the SC4020 All Flash Array.
- Our corporate responsibility leadership garners global accolades with the Keep America Beautiful Vision for America Award, Accenture Circular Economy Pioneer Award, and a spot on Ethisphere Institute’s list of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.