Expect the Unexpected
Power outage followed by servers that won’t restart is the bane of a data center manager’s existence. An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a must-have for keeping mission-critical applications running.
The Dell™ UPS line can help you keep a small data closet or a global data center running. It offers cost-effective power protection effective against power failures, power sags, power surges and undervoltage or overvoltage. It also provides power information through a graphical LCD display, along with the following features:
- Designed for easy and flexible tool-less deployment into Dell racks
- Compliant with worldwide voltage requirements
- Easy connectivity to servers and other IT equipment
- Rated by wattage and designed to run at 95 percent or better efficiency to cut costs in the data center
- Bundled software for remote monitoring and management
- Optional network management card that enables greater remote control
The sturdy, reliable Dell Power Distribution Units (PDUs) offer global flexibility and are quick and easy to install.