Enterprise Chat Think Tank from the Dell Enterprise Forum
On June 7, 2013 Dell held the Enterprise Chat Think Tank at the Dell Enterprise Forum in San Jose. The goal of the event was to extend and amplify the expansion of Dell Storage Forum to Dell Enterpise Forum. The event gave Dell the opportunity to continue to build relationships with our storage influencers while creating and expanding with our other enterprise influencers. This allowed us to drive home Dell’s end-to-end enterprise position in the market. In addition to the people we had attend live, we had several participants participating via livestream.
The discussion was moderated by Michael Keen and included topics such as:
- What does today’s enterprise look like?
- How much of ITs budget is spent on keeping the lights on?
- Are the questions we’re asking the right questions?
- How do we motivate experimentation while maintaining a healthy balance?
- How do we take the next step?
- What are today’s disruptive technologies?
- What about products? What will push next-gen IT?
|Dell Enterprise Forum Think Tank on Flickr|