Turn your IT inside out and get lean, efficient and profitable
Your customers are demanding more every day, and your legacy hardware and applications just can’t get the job done. It’s time to drop traditional IT workloads and focus on innovative solutions: as-a-service solutions that address the convergence of social, mobile, cloud and information.
Dell is leading the telecommunications transformation charge to a modern architecture that includes:
- Efficient IT — Get lean; virtualize and adopt open-standards hardware and automate IT workloads with DVS, Wyse, Cloudera, EdgeCast, Elemental, Brevity, Dell PowerEdge servers, Dell Boomi, Dell SonicWall, Dell Force10 and Dell FluidFS
- Cloud — Get efficient; offload IT workloads, modernize your infrastructure and deliver high-quality services faster with vStart, Dell Apps Modernization, Dell Boomi, Dell Data Center Managed Services, Dell Cloud Consulting
- As-a-Service — Get profitable; deliver innovative applications and infrastructure quickly and securely across devices with Desktone, Dell Cloud with VMware, Caringo CloudScaler, Joyent, OpenStack and Dell Consulting for Mobility
We partner with you to implement automated, end-to-end solutions for managing seamless virtual and cloud delivery, and storage of your resources and services. And our complete security solutions protect your valuable data.
Contact Dell to learn more about a profitable IT — a secure solution that improves your present operations and scales with the pace of innovation.
- Elizabeth Press blog on Big Data
- Blog: What Causes the Global Telecoms to Lose Sleep? Convergence
- Blog: Dell’s PowerEdgeC = Stock Car Racing!
- White Paper: Bootstrapping OpenStack Clouds
- Data Sheet: Dell|Cloudera Hadoop Solution
- Article: Taking An Integrated Approach to Archiving and Retrieval
- Data Sheet: Dell Intelligent Data Management
- White Paper: IT Efficiency Metrics for the Virtual Era
- Article: Designing for Hyperscale Computing