Protect your hardware investments with Dell ProSupportWhether you have a small business or you are a global enterprise, your employees need to feel secure in your selection of end-user hardware. Your end users are entrusted with your business strategy, and they need access to expert support to keep up with business momentum.
With access to the right support for mixed environments, your IT staff and Dell can set the stage for greater growth and innovation by ensuring that all software and hardware vendors are actively participating in the resolution of problems, conquering the complexity you now face.
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support for servers, PCs, thin and zero clients.
- Next-business-day on-site support with four- and eight-hour parts- and labor-response options. Varies by device type. Check with your Dell representative for details.
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data-center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options for data- and asset-protection services