Energy-conscious performance with uncompromised productivity
Combining energy-conscious, environmentally sound design with reliable office performance and user comfort, the Dell Professional P2311H 58cm (23")W monitor can help manage costs while raising productivity across your entire organization.
- Vivid, energy-smart display: A high-definition 58cm (23") LED display delivers exceptional power efficiency and great performance for everyday office work.
- Environmentally sound materials: Designed to high environmental standards, with an emphasis on recycled and toxin-free materials.
- Design that works with you: Raise, lower, tilt, pivot or swivel the P2311H monitor for enhanced viewing comfort and easy adaptability to your working style.
Energy-conscious and budget-smart.From its energy-conscious LED panel to the recycled materials in its base, the P2311H monitor is designed to help you meet green objectives while keeping energy costs low across your organization.
|Vivid, energy-conscious display technology|
With the LED-backlit panel and dynamic dimming on the P2311H, you can experience warm, vivid colors in virtually any setting. And, thanks to the lower power consumption of LED technology, you can also see potential cost savings over time.
|Designed to a higher energy standard |
We've designed the P2311H to comply with the latest energy-efficiency standards, including ENERGY STAR® 5.0 and TCO 5.0. Additionally, the EPEAT® Gold rating on the P2311H helps ensure that your organization stays aligned with the highest environmental standards.
|Environmentally sound materials |
Dell's commitment to the environment ensures that the P2311H is up to some of the toughest standards available: our own. This means arsenic-free glass, a mercury-free panel, BFR/CFR-PVC-free parts (excluding cables) and a chassis that features more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled materials.
See your work in a whole new way.
Whether you need a high-definition productivity enabler or a comfortable solution for working on long, intensive projects, the P2311H can change the way you look at work.
- Made for multitasking: With full high-definition resolution (1920 x 1080) and a generous 58 cm (23") display area, you can easily work on multiple documents, or in multiple application windows, at once.
- Fits the way you work: Tilt, swivel and height-adjustable features let you adjust the P2311H for maximum viewing comfort. Plus, you can easily switch between portrait or landscape view to match application demands.
- Easy to connect: Connect to your PC with a standard VGA cable, or enjoy exceptional image quality and color uniformity with DVI (HDCP). Need to add peripherals? With two USB 2.0 ports, you can easily plug and play.
- A great view for everyday office applications: A 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 5ms response time (typical) help to ensure a seamless experience whether you're watching a presentation, reviewing documents or streaming online video.
- Panel Size:
58.42 cm (23”)
TN - Twisted Nematic
1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
1000 : 1 (typical), 2 million:1 (dynamic)
250 cd/m2 (typical)
5ms (black to white)
(160° vertical / 170° horizontal)
16.7 million colors
Flat Panel Display
- Video Graphics Array (VGA)
2 USB Ports
Height adjustable stand, tilt, pivot, swivel and built-in cable management
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Hub
1 USB 2.0 port upstream
2 USB 2.0 ports downstream
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
548.0mm x 184.1mm x 356.2mm (compressed ) ~ 456.2mm (extended)
55 cm (21.57") x 18 cm (7.25") x 36 cm (14.02") (compressed) ~ 17.96” (extended)
Weight (with Stand and cables)
Weight (with packaging)
- Voltage Required:
100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3 Hz/2.0 A (Max)
Power Consumption (Typical):
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep:
Less than 1 W
- Temperature Range Operating:
0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
4,850 m (15,902 ft) max
12,192 m (40,000 ft) max
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.