Ordinateur de bureau OptiPlex 580
Petites entreprises recherchant les performances d'un ordinateur de bureau grand public et une productivité accrue, associées à une qualité exceptionnelle et à un cycle de vie étendu.
Advancing Productivity Every Day
Reliable, stable and secure, the OptiPlex™ 580 is designed to maximize your organization's potential while providing employees with essential tools to get the job done right. With three available chassis designs, you can find solutions that best suit space and budgetary needs.
Windows 7 Professional
- With the choice of AMD Athlon™ II and Phenom™ II processors, the OptiPlex 580 provides outstanding performance and value.
- Support for up to 16GB of 1066MHz double data rate 3 (DDR3) memory* for fast, power-efficient performance and easy multitasking.*
- Standard ATI™ Radeon™ HD 4200 Graphics with the AMD 785G Chipset for advanced performance on graphics applications and high-definition (HD) video.*
- Simultaneous integrated and discrete video options for a low cost option for quad-monitor support, using both analog (VGA) and digital (DVI) ports along with a single graphics card. Additional dual-discrete-graphics options can help increase quad-monitor performance even further.
Easy to Monitor and ManageDesigned to deliver uncompromised performance for end users and IT professionals alike, the OptiPlex™ 580 provides capabilities that allow an organization to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Broadcom® TruManage™ technology allows IT to monitor and maintain the OptiPlex 580 remotely, helping to minimize user downtime and schedule patches and updates during "off peak" hours.
- Optional Dell™ Image Management* and Dell™ ProManage* services can help lower costs while expanding the services and capabilities of your organizational IT staff.
- The 20-month lifecycle can reduce cost and complexity normally associated with system recertification. Additional service and support options can further extend product lifecycle.
- Toolless chassis design can help ease serviceability, while DirectDetect troubleshooting LEDs enable quick diagnosis of hardware issues.
Security You Can Trust
The OptiPlex 580 provides IT with multiple security options both inside and outside of the system chassis:
Energy-Efficient Design, Environmental Responsibility
With its energy-efficient, environmentally conscious design, the OptiPlex 580 reflects potential benefits to your operations and your bottom line.
- Algeria Processor (-1GHz/-1MB)
- Integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 Graphics
256MB NVIDIA GeForce 9300 (dual DVI or dual VGA options)
256MB ATI RADEON™ HD 3450 (dual DVI or dual VGA options)
256MB ATI RADEON™ HD 3470 (dual DP or DP/DVI options)
512MB ATI RADEON™ HD 4550 (DP/ DVI)
512MB NVIDIA NVS420 (quad DP or quad DVI options)
305W Standard PSU or optional 255W 88% Efficient PSU; Energy Star 5.0 compliant (select configurations), Active PFC
255W Standard PSU or optional 255W 88% Efficient PSU; Energy Star 5.0 compliant (select configurations), Active PFC
SMALL FORM FACTOR:
235W Standard PSU or optional 235W 88% Efficient PSU; Energy Star 5.0 compliant (select configurations), Active PFC
Respect des réglementations
- Modèle de réglementation (mini-tour) : D08M
Type de réglementation (mini-tour) : D08M001
Modèle de réglementation (bureau) : D04D
Type de réglementation (bureau) : D04D001
Modèle de réglementation (format compact) : D02S
Type de réglementation (format compact) : D02S001
Fiches techniques sur la sécurité des produits, la compatibilité électromagnétique et le respect de l'environnement (en anglais)
Page d'accueil de conformité aux réglementations Dell (en anglais)
Dell et l'environnement (en anglais)
Normes environnementales (écolabels) :
ENERGY STAR® 5.0 (pour certaines configurations), EPEAT Gold (pour certaines configurations), CECP, TCO 05, DEEE, loi japonaise relative à l'énergie, CES, Japan Green PC, FEMP, écolabel sud-coréen, directive européenne RoHS, directive chinoise RoHS
Autres options environnementales :
Paramètres Dell Energy Smart (pour certaines configurations), programme Dell visant à compenser les rejets de dioxyde de carbone des entreprises, recyclage des systèmes (service de récupération des ressources)
Dell ProSupport — Designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport™ starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Mission Critical 4-Hour On-site Service With 6-Hour Hardware Repair — Priority on-site service to get you back up and running fast||Asset Management and Protection|
|Enterprise-Wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
Remote Advisory Options — Provides telephone and internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft® Exchange, Virtualization and more.
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus™, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft® Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Acrobat®. To purchase Dell ProSupport for end users, please contact your Dell Sales Representative.
|Customization and Setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware Customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect™ is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation, preconfigured management settings and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.