Hautes performances et haute capacité
Sauvegarde et archivage des données fiables et hautement performants pour entreprises ou organismes publics de toute taille
Nous sommes désolés, cet article ne peut plus être acheté en ligne. Veuillez consulter le produit de remplacement que nous vous recommandons.
LTO-3-080 Tape Drive
Technologie de sauvegarde sur bande
- Lecteur de bande mi-hauteur LTO-3 Ultrium
Types de support
- Lecture et écriture sur les cartouches de format Ultrium LTO2 et LTO3 et lecture seule sur les cartouches de format LTO1
- Native : 400 Go
Taux de transfert et vitesse de sauvegarde
- Maximum : 288 Go/h (vitesse native)
Compatibilité des serveurs
- Serveurs Dell et x86 (IBM et HP)
Prise en charge des dispositifs de stockage NX4 et des autres produits utilisant le protocole NDMP
Veuillez consulter le tableau de compatibilité pour obtenir une liste complète
Contrôleurs de disques durs
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 6 GBit/sec
- Lecteur interne
1,7 x 5,8 x 8,3 pouces (h x l x p)
Poids : 3,5 livres
2,56 x 8,74 x 12,87 pouces (h x l x p)
Poids : 9,7 livres
Lecteur de bande demi-hauteur linéaire
Lecteur de bande demi-hauteur linéaire
Optional Hardware Support Service PlansDell Infrastructure Services: Execution without excuses:
Dell brings pure execution to IT Services. The planning, implementation and maintenance of your IT infrastructure deserves nothing less. Variability in execution can compromise user productivity, IT resources, and ultimately, your reputation. By leveraging our heritage of process driven excellence, Dell Services can deliver a smarter way. That's Pure Dell.
Gold Enterprise Support:
Provides 7x24 rapid response and resolution of critical issues including escalation management and On-Site Emergency Dispatch procedures to quickly restore operations. This level of support is appropriate for servers that are being used for email systems, database applications and virtualization.
Silver Enterprise Support:
Silver support provides convenient 7x24 phone access for hardware and core software troubleshooting with 4-hour2 7x24 on-site services following completion of phone-based troubleshooting. This level of support is appropriate for file and print servers and other non-production testing and development.
Take Your Support to the Next LevelPlatinum Plus Enterprise Support
Dell's most comprehensive level of premium support for storage systems combines rapid response and resolution for critical issues with customized account planning and reporting to proactively help improve uptime. With Platinum Plus, you receive direct access to the Enterprise Command Center and a designated Platinum Technical Account Manager and can enjoy the benefits of these two new innovative features:
- Operations Performance Benchmarking Innovative management tools and processes, providing customers with exceptional visibility into their IT operations and a mechanism for continuous improvement.
- ECC Real-time Tracking Window A real-time web based tool that allows customers to track the real-time position and status of every open incident they are experiencing around the world, without picking up the phone.
Additional Service OfferingsIn today's environment, businesses depend on their advanced server and storage systems running like clockwork. Maximum uptime is crucial. IT professionals' success and credibility depends on knowing they can reliably deliver business-critical operations and rapidly resolve problems when they do arise. They also need the flexibility to match support to the different needs of various end users and applications environments, smartly balancing quality and costs.
Backup and Recovery
Dell offers comprehensive project management to help you optimize your technology, improve efficiencies, and minimize downtime with a tailored archiving, backup, recovery solution engineered to provide increased flexibility, scalability, and manageability.
Storage and Server Consolidation
Consolidation services provide a common platform to allocate and manage growing demands for data storage and helps reduce administrative effort by establishing a single management console. Dell's comprehensive approach to storage and server consolidation is designed to help you accelerate productivity by delivering customized systems, software and services that ease management and can result in lower total cost of ownership. Consolidation can offer these key benefits:
- Simplify Operations
- Improve Utilization
- Cost Effective Scaling
Arm your employees with the knowledge and skills they need to be as productive as possible. Dell offers comprehensive training services which include hardware and software training, as well as PC skills and professional development classes. Dell training can help improve system reliability, maximize productivity, and reduce end user requests and downtime.
On-Site Installation and Remote Installation Services
Remote Configuration Set-up
- Assistance configuring or setting up your new server's operating system for the first time
- Flexibility with Dell remotely "driving" the install via online Web-Ex session or allowing you to perform via phone-based instruction
- Can be the most cost-effective solution to quickly get your server OS up and running
- An On-Site Dell technician to ensure proper physical setup & functionality of the hardware and Windows operating system in your business environment
- Assistance installing your new server into a Dell-support rack
- Reduced time required to get your new server completely up and running