Outstanding Performance For Less.
Discover excellent print quality, exceptional value, great ease-of-use and outstanding reliability with the Dell 1130n - it’s everything you need in an entry network printer with a price that’s up to 28%* less than a competitor
- High Performance: Up to 24 A4-sized pages per minute.
- High Productivity: Monthly duty cycle of up to 12,000 pages
- Lasting Value: Low cost per page and 250-sheet covered paper tray
Superb Value, Performance & Reliability
The Dell 1130n Laser Printer quickly delivers high-quality laser print across small workgroups
Simple to UseThe Dell 1130n Laser Printer is easy to use and designed to save money in the short term and the long run:
- Large-Capacity Paper Tray: A 250-page covered paper tray for less reloading.
- High-Yield Toner Options: A standard 1,500-page* toner replacement cartridge or high yield 2,500-page* toner replacement cartridge for longer service between toner changes.
- Easy Toner Maintenance and Purchase: Dell Toner Management System alerts you when you're low on toner and streamlines the process of ordering replacement toner.
- Simple: Easy-to-reach on/off button is located on top of the printer and a one-touch cancel button adds to an easy printing experience.
Peace Of MindDesigned for durability, and available with several levels of Dell service options, the Dell 1130n Laser Printer can meet your demanding printing requirements, day in and day out:
- Great Support: Get help virtually anytime, anywhere during the standard service and hardware warranty period
- Protect Your Investment: Standard 1 year / optional up to 5 years - hardware warranty and support includes 24x7 online technical Support.1-year Next Business Day Onsite Service*
- Extend Your Coverage: Extended service options for up to 5 years total coverage and Dell ProSupport™* service options available.
- Smart Options: Installation, asset tags and customizable Dell ProSupport service options are also available.
The Dell 1130n Laser Printer is environmentally conscious and helps you eliminate waste:
- Printer Type
Max Print Speed (Actual print speed will vary with use)
Up to 24 ppm A4
600 x 600 dpi (printer default)
Ship-with toner cartridge capacity
The printer ships with a toner cartridge (up to 700 pages)
SPL (GDI), PCL 5e, PCL 6, Epson/IBM emulation
93 scalable, 1 bitmap, 136 PostScript 3 font, OCR-A, OCR-B
Printer Management Software
Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool (EWS),
Dell OpenManage Printer Management Tools
- Standard Paper Input
250-sheet via standard tray and 1-sheet feeder
Maximum Paper Input Capacity
251 sheets (250-standard tray + 1-sheet feeder)
Standard/Maximum Output Capacity
80 sheets bin
Media Types Supported
Plain, Thin, Bond, Pre-printed, Recycled, Envelope, Transparency, Label, Cardstock, Thick, Cotton, Coloured, Archive
Paper Weights Supported
250-sheet standard tray:60-120 gsm
Multipurpose Tray: 60 - 160 gsm
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle
Up to 12,000 pages per month
- 360 MHz
- Compatible Client Operating Systems
Windows® 2000/XP(32/64 bit) / Windows Vista® (32/64 bit) / 2003 Windows Server® (32/64bit) / 2008 Windows Server (32/64 bit),
Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
RedHat® Enterprise Linux® WS 4, 5 (32/64 bit)
Various Linux OS
Macintosh version (OS X or 10.3 - 10.6)
- High Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 Base Tx
- Printer Dimensions (W x D x H)
36 x 39 x 20 cm
(14'' x 15.2'' x 7.7'')
•24x7 Tech Support and 1 Year Basic Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Service.