Advanced power monitoring and measuring for your data center
Help improve data center outlet- and device-level visibility and control with the Dell Managed PDU, combining high-density power distribution with on-site or remote monitoring and management.
Power distribution with brains.
More than power in and power out.
The Dell Managed PDU is a standalone, network-manageable power distribution device that provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads and features user-defined alarms to warn of potential circuit overloads.
Take control.Exercise extreme flexibility and keep the power flowing where and when it’s needed, without wasting energy.
- Remotely power outlets on and off to quickly recycle power to locked-up equipment.
- Turn off unused outlets to prevent unauthorized use, avoid accidental overloads and control where new equipment is deployed.
- Define power-up sequencing and time delays to set equipment power-up order or prevent overloads during start-up and recover events.
- Group multiple outlets and/or multiple PDUs to follow single commands.
- Choose single- or three-phase models of the Dell Managed PDU to support power requirements from 5kW to 22kW.
Power your data center with confidence.
Deploy secure and precise power-outlet management and keep an eye on the equipment rack environment, too, with the convenient temperature and humidity sensor port and built-in dry contact inputs.
Email updates: Receive reports on power and environmental parameters and automated alerts when set thresholds have been exceeded.