Great performance, no matter how you look at it
Enjoy widescreen performance, any way you want it. With a 24" 16:10 panel, IPS technology and LED backlight, the U2412M provides a brilliant view, plus amazing adjustability to suit any style.
It’s okay to stare.Whether for work or for play, the Dell UltraSharp™ U2412M can deliver an unmatched viewing experience.
- Clearly outstanding: watch your graphics come to life on a vast 24" (61 cm) LED-backlit screen featuring a crystal-clear 1920 x 1200 resolution on a 16:10 widescreen aspect ratio so you can’t lose screen area just because your customised applications support a different resolution.
- Contrasting view: get ready for blur-free viewing with 2 million:1 (typical) high dynamic contrast ratio and 8 ms with overdrive grey-to-grey (typical) response time that helps ensure crisp, sharp and ghost-free images.
- Colourful character: enjoy an amazing range of rich, dramatic and accurate colours, thanks to IPS technology designed to give you colour consistency across a broad viewing angle and a wide colour gamut at 82% (typical).
- Premium Panel Guarantee: 100% replacement of Dell UltraSharp series monitors sold if any bright pixel is found, valid within the warranty period.
Your monitor, your styleThe ultimate in flexibility and customizability, the U2412M monitor can be adjusted to suit your workspace, tailored to suit your viewing preferences, and with its wide viewing angle, it can be viewed from almost any position.
Height adjustability: raise or lower the U2412M to suit your workspace and your personal style with 115 mm of height adjustability.
Versatile connectivity: connect a keyboard, mouse and other peripherals via USB ports, DisplayPort and DVI ports that can deliver outstanding image quality when viewing HD content.
Maximum flexibility: position your monitor just the way you like with comfort-enabling features like tilt, swivel and rotate. IPS (in-plane switching) technology helps ensure a great view from almost any angle.
Supreme adaptability: make colours cooler or warmer to suit your preference with the color temperature slider, while ‘Text mode’ automatically adjusts screen brightness to 150 nits, ideal for reading text.
Designed with the environment in mind.
Your workspace isn’t the only environment that can benefit from the U2412M.
The U2412M meets ENERGY STAR® 5.1, EPEAT Gold and TCO Certified Displays 5 standards and is also CECP and CEL compliant.
PowerNap* allows you to control monitor brightness level or to put it in sleep mode to conserve power, and Dynamic dimming* software automatically dims
the U2412M is made of environmentally responsible materials, consisting of an arsenic-free and mercury-free LED panel and halogen-free laminates in its circuit boards, designed to consume less energy than a conventional monitor.
Diagonal Viewable Size:
24" (60.96 cm) viewable area
Panel Type, Surface:
IPS (In-Plane Switching), anti glare with hard coat 3H
1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz
1000 : 1 (typical)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio:
2 million:1 (Max)
300 cd/m2 (typical)
8ms (gray to gray) Typical
Max Viewing Angle (vertical/horizontal)
178º / 178º
16.7 million colors
82% (CIE 1976)
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
- 1 Digital Visual Interface connectors (DVI-D) with HDCP
1 Video Graphics Array (VGA)
1 USB 2.0 upstream port
4 USB 2.0 downstream ports
DC power connector for Dell Soundbar
- Security port (cable lock sold separately) Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel), Capacitive Touch OSD controls.
- Dimensions with stand (H x W x D):
20.22 inches (513.5 mm) x 21.89 inches (556.0 mm) x 7.10 inches (180.3 mm)
Dimension without stand: (H x W x D):
14.24 inches (361.6 mm) x 21.89 inches (556.0 mm ) x 2.56 inches (64.9 mm)
Preset Display Area (H x V):
20.3 inches (518.4 mm) x 12.7 inches (324.0 mm)
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
3.97 kg (8.73 lbs)
Weight (with packaging):
7.49kg (16.48 lbs)
100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3Hz / 1.5 A (Max)
Power Consumption (Operational):
38 W (typical) / 72 W (maximum)
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep:
Less than 0.5 W
- Temperature Range Operating:
0° to 40 ° C (32° to 104°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% - 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
3,048 m (10,000 ft) max
10,668 m (35,000 ft) max