The ideal netbook for business
Whether you need a compact computing solution or a secondary PC to use on the road, Dell™ Latitude™ 2120 can help you achieve more every day, in virtually any work setting.
- Collaborate — Stay in touch with colleagues and customers using the embedded mobile broadband* and Webcam options.
- Do more — Enjoy easy multitasking with options such as a multitouch HD panel and Intel® Atom™ N550 dual-core processors.
- Stay confident — Get the recognized service and support of the Dell Latitude family, including Dell ProSupport™ services.*
Discover smart functionalityEnjoy easy mobile collaboration wherever work takes you. Latitude 2120’s robust design and smart connectivity options help keep your office at your fingertips.
- Operating system — Windows 7 Professional.
- Flexible connectivity — Connect to the internet, the office and even virtualized computing environments from virtually anywhere.*
- Smart collaboration — Collaborate with ease using the built-in microphone, webcam and optional high-definition (HD) multi-touch screen.
- Road-ready design — Get protection against drops from Latitude 2120's rubberized, easy-grip outer casing.
- Coverage inside and out — Upgrade your keyboard to include antimicrobial protection* and a tamper-resistant design to help prevent lost key caps.
- Versatile data storage — Add an optional 128 GB* solid-state drive (SSD) for low power consumption, quiet performance and fast access to data.
Discover true flexibility
The lightweight, portable Latitude 2120 makes the perfect secondary system or shared device.
Discover Latitude fundamentals.Experience a cost-efficient mobile computing solution that includes all the core fundamentals of the business-proven Dell Latitude family.
- Simplified management: Push updates overnight to the stored netbooks in the Dell Mobile Computing Station (sold separately) via a remote system management solutions such as Dell KACE.
- Easy, efficient response to business: Enable solutions such as collaborative meetings or secondary managed systems for desktop users with optional full systems-management support (wake on LAN, ASF, SMS and more).
- Designed for low TCO: Get the low cost of ownership your business deserves with service and support options to assist with maintenance over the lifecycle of your Latitude 2120.
- Long-term stability: Take advantage of the Latitude commitment to image stability and image management through Dell's Custom Factory Integration program. Get the support you need now and later with optional Dell ProSupport services.*
Not your ordinary computer cartWhether you need a solution for charging and deploying multiple laptops or a convenient way to keep multiple systems on hand, the Dell™ Mobile Computing Station (sold separately) provides an easy, efficient solution.
|Stow the office’s computers at the end of the workday, and keep your technology secure with the cart’s sturdy double locks.|
|Easily transported between locations, the Dell Mobile Computing Station works equally well in small offices, event venues or large training rooms.|
|The Dell Mobile Computing Station embeds a wireless access point that can be connected to your local network in order to provide wireless connectivity in its vicinity.|
The flexibility IT needsIT departments have enough on their plates without having to worry about maintaining outdated PC storage and charging solutions. With the Dell Mobile Computing Station (sold separately), Dell technology does the hard work for you.
- The Dell Mobile Computing Station can charge up to 24 Dell Latitude™ 2120 or Latitude 2110 and Latitude 2100 systems at once. Easy one-hand docking lets you quickly stow each system for charging and deployment, freeing up time for the inevitable daily IT “fire drills.”
- Wake-on LAN means you can deliver updates using the office network at any time, from anywhere. Using a single Ethernet cord (conveniently stowed in the side of the Dell Mobile Computing Station), IT can deploy up to 24 systems at once.
- It may look like a standard PC cart, but the Dell Mobile Computing Station packs a variety of IT-friendly features under its hood: a wireless access point, an Ethernet switch, alerts to indicate charging is complete, and an intelligent cooling system all come integrated.
- Intel® Atom® Dual Core (N550)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit (English) - EMRP, No Media
Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit (English) -(Netbook Only) - FOR EMRP
- Intel® NM10
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
Intel® GMA w/ Broadcom Crystal HD Media Accelerator
- 10.1" WSVGA (1024x600) Anti-glare LED-backlit
10.1" HD (1366x768) Anti-glare LED-backlit
10.1" HD (1366x768) Anti-glare LED-backlit with Multi-Touch
- External USB DVD+/-RW
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN and WiMax Options:
Broadcom BGN (802.11 b/g/n 1x1)
Broadcom AGN (802.11 a/g/n 2x2)
Optional Mobile Broadband* & GPS:
Dell Wireless™ 5550 Single-mode HSPA Mini Card with A-GPS. This option will be available in March 2011
Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth® 3.0
- Dual Kensington lock slots
- Headphone/Microphone jack
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ-45)
USB 2.0 (3)
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
3-in-1 card reader
1 Full and 1 Half Mini Card Slots
Weight* & Dimensions:
Width: 10.43" / 26.5cm
Height: (front/back) 0.89-1.57" / 2.25-3.99cm
Depth: 7.36" / 18.7cm
Preliminary Starting weight: 2.90lbs / 1.31kg (with 3-cell battery)
- 65 Watt AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
- Battery Options:
3-cell (28Wh) Lithium ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6-cell (56Wh) Lithium ion battery with ExpressCharge™
6-cell (54 Wh) 3 Year Warranty Lithium ion battery. This battery will be available in April 2011
Optional tamper-resistant keyboard design with anti-microbial protection
Multi-Touch Screen (HD panel only)
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.